Tuesday, April 2, 2013

30 Days of Blogging....Am I Crazy?



I seem to have lost my mind.  The month of April has me doing not one or two, but FOUR personal challenges.  Four thirty-day challenges, all designed to make me a better person in some way.  Though I have A.D.D. and I'm usually all over the place, I'm always down for a challenge, esp. involving personal growth.  This A.D.D.'s gonna have to takea back seat, because it's focus time.  So for the next 30 days, or for the entire month of April,  I'm doing:

  1. NO SODA FOR 30 DAYS challenge
  2. NO FAST FOOD FOR 30 DAYS challenge
  3. SAVE MO' $$$ FOR 30 DAYS challenge
and finally.....
   
     4.  30 DAYS OF BLOGGING challenge


Now, the latter seems to be the most daunting and sadly, I'm already behind.  Today is the 2nd day of the month and being that this is my 1st blog post - I'm not sure how this is going to work out.  But I shan't have a defeatist attitude - I shall do this and I shall succeed!!!!  I'm using a list that I found on Google for the 30 days of Blogging challenge, so at least I don't have to try to come up with ideas to blog about on my own.  That should make it easier.  Anyone care to join me in any of these challenges?  Feel free - the more the merrier.  Nothing like moral support, right?  Anyway, none of these challenges will be easy for me because:

  1. I'm addicted to Coke (the soda, not the drug. lol.)
  2. Fast food is a regular part of my weekly lunches @ work
  3. I'm already slightly struggling to save what I do now so now I have to save even more??? Sounds like a part time job is in order.
  4. If I get said part-time job, when will I have time to blog.for.30.days.???

Ay yai yai - what have I gotten myself into?  We shall see.  I'm off to blog, ya'll.  "I'm focused man."

No comments:

Post a Comment