Thursday, April 4, 2013

30 Days of Blogging - Day 4

DAY 4 - Challenge: The Meaning Behind Your Blog Name


Ok, this one is very easy and very simple.  I named my blog "I Am That Chica" simply because I call everyone chica.  You know how some women walk around calling everyone girl, as in "Hey girl, what's up?" or "Girl, let me tell you what he did..." - I say chica for everything.  Chica being "girl" in Spanish, as if we all didn't know.  (Ex. Chica, you have no idea how close I was to not getting this blog post in tonight cause I am so freakin' tired.")  So I just decided to use it in my blog name. That's it.  Not exciting and not particularly profound. Sorry.

.....And to all a good night. :-)


*Sidenote: What's the meaning behind your blog name? Do tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment