Tuesday, April 2, 2013

30 Days of Blogging - DAY 2



DAY 2: Challenge: 10 Likes and Dislikes

Ok, this should be easy. Lesgo....

LIKES

  1. Books (love to read anything I can get my hands on)
  2. Peppermint tea
  3. The thickness of my hair in it's natural state
  4. Aquariums
  5. People who can make me laugh
  6. Intelligent men who are L.O.Y.A.L.
  7. Language(s)
  8. Foreign movies and ethnic foods
  9. Good grammar
  10. I like (love, really) the fact that I am changing and growing as a person.  I am no longer content with being just an "extra" in the movie of my life - I've now elevated myself to the lead role. And as I grow, I keep re-writing the script: it's an action flick, a comedy, a drama, and...dare I say romance?  Ok, that was embarassingly corny, I know, but it's true.  I'm evolving and I love it.

***BONUS:  I love rainy days.  My perfect day off work begins with a rainy day.... 

DISLIKES

  1. Liars and Bad Men
  2. Disloyalty of any kind
  3. Mean-spirited people
  4. People who always claim that others are "hating" on them (I always say: "He who cries hate the loudest is often the loudest hater".)
  5. Dogs
  6. Bridges
  7. I hate the fact that not all NO. 1 CHINESE restaurants are created equal
  8. When people say "proNOUNCiation" rather than "proNUNciation", and "conversate" instead of "converse". I'm sorry to offend, but I grew up with a mother who was a grammar nazi.
  9. Overly flirtacious men who feel like they always have to be up in a woman's face, without utter regard for the person he's supposed to be in a relationship with.
  10. When people mistake my kindness for weakness

***BONUS:  People who treat animals better than they do humans. smh.

Ok, I'm done and I'm mad the DISLIKES list was waaay easier to come up with than the LIKES list, but hey - it be's like that sometimes....Alright, I'll catch up with you guys tomorrow for Day 3.  Peace. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment