Friday, April 5, 2013

30 Days of Blogging - Day 5

DAY 5 - Challenge: 5 Places You Want to Visit


As a lover of languages and cultures, I would love to travel just about anywhere in the world, barring a couple of countries that I could do without.  The only thing is, I don't like to fly anymore so it may be a minute before I can actually get to these places...Anyway, in no particular order, these are the top 5 countries I would most like to visit:

    Incredible INDIA

  Amazing MOROCCO

  Tantalizing TRINIDAD

  PORTUGAL

  BRAZIL

Again, there are many other countries I'd love to visit, but these are just the top 5 on my list.  Now if we're talking STATESIDE, my top 5 are:

  1. D.C. (street vendors, art, food, people-watching...love love love Washington DC)
  2. New York (was born there and my family is there as well)
  3. Boston (Paul Pierce, Rajon Rondo and the rest of the Celtics...)
  4. Maine (seems tranquil and idyllic...basically for kicks and giggles)
  5. California (In-N-Out Burger, Great White Sharks...need I say more?)

Let me just say that I CAN'T BELIEVE that I actually got Day 5's post in before 12 noon!  It's only 11 am (on break at work...don't try this at home kids)!!!  The point of the 30 Days of Blogging was not only to keep me from posting as sporadically as I have been, but mainly to help me work on focus and procrastination.  It's too early to tell if this is working, but so far so good....


* Sidenote:  What are your top 5 places you'd like to visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment