Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Everyday I'm Hustling...



Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow.  I can't worry about YESTERDAY- what I did yesterday, what I didn't do yesterday - cause YESTERDAY is already gone. Past tense. Today.  I am hustling hard today, working smarter AND harder TODAY so that my TOMORROW will be well worth today's tears, sweat and pain.

I am starting a new business venture.  I am trying something new. And for the first time in a while, I'm stepping out on faith and I'm not even scared.  I'm excited.  Just plain excited. Do you have a dream that you are too afraid to go for or fulfill?  If you have any sort of dream, NOW is the time to wake up and make it happen.  I believe Mariah Carey sang it best back in the day: "If you believe in yourself enough and know what you want, you're gonna make it happen....make it happen."

I'm going for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment