Sunday, December 8, 2013

Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself...

...it's me, Chicki Tee. The UN-blogger. smh. I know, I haven't blogged in quite a long time, but I have had a lot of things going on. For one, we've been crazy busy at my job, and secondly, I got a "side gig" as a...wait for it...FREELANCE MAKEUP ARTIST! Or MUA, for those who like to stay on trend. So far, I've only done 2 weddings, but I have a larger job coming up that I am.so.excited.about. - STAY TUNED FOR THAT!!!! Ok, really I wanted to talk about my hair. I've told you guys how I'm super low maintenance (read LAZY) when it comes to hairstyles, right? Well, in the past few months I've just been wearing my hair in braids that I did myself (uh-oh!), rather sloppily, if I'm being honest. However, I just took out the braids and I was amazed at how long my hair has grown. I hadn't been doing anything in particular to it, except using my Tropic Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil (little bottle of awesomeness-luv it!), but everytime I braid it up and just leave my hair alone, it grows like a weed.
I think I will eventually blow it out & flat iron it, as I haven't straightened my hair in a good 2+ years so I can't wait to see the actual length. But for now, I will just put it back in a bun and throw on a hat. I got a.n.o.t.h.e.r. hairdo coming down the pipe. STAY TUNED FOR THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment