Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Sister Tag

 

I told guys I have a sister, didn't I?  Yeah, I introduced you to her in a previous post some time ago.  Anyway, I was on the phone with her while surfing the net, and came across this "sister tag."  And since I already let slip that I secretly love don't mind tags, I decided to do it with my sister.  So here goes:
  1. Describe each other in one word?  H.U.S.T.L.E.R.  "Put it all together, what does that spell? Mia.
  2. Do people ever get you mixed up?  No. She is 5'9 and I am almost 5'2.
  3. What is something that annoys you about each other?  Her Jedi-Mind Trick game is strong.  She can be very convincing when she wants something.
  4. Do you ever argue?   Uh, you mean do we ever not?
  5. What's the best thing about one another?  Even when she's strong-arming me or getting on my last nerve, I know she has my best interest  at heart and will always have my back.
  6. Dish the dirt (on the sister).   Well, my sister is a bit of a drama queen.  And she will know that I mean that in the best possible way.  She is an A.C.T.R.E.S.S. thru-and-thru.  If she ever got her SAG card, she'd be deadly.
  7. Fave inside joke.   Can't. So many jokes, so little time.  We are always speaking in code and quoting movie lines when talking about referencing people.
  8. Fave memory together.  So many memories, so little time.  But if I have to name 2, here goes: My parents went out of town when I was about 13 and Mia was in charge, of course.  I had a friend spend the night and we were renting movies.  The friend wanted to see Eddie Murphy RAW, but we weren't allowed to watch rated R movies.  So we rented it anyay without the big sister's knowledge and snuck it into the house.  When the sister walked into the room and saw what we were watching, I tried to show off in front of my friend and gave the sister lip.  Well, the sister (fave tag line: "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry") is several inches taller than me and has a mean Lennox Lewis reach - she balled picked me up and threw me out of the window slammed me against the back door.  I was limping for 2 days.
  9. Full sisters/half/step?  100% FULL, baby.  At least that's what we've been told, though I've always had my suspicions.....
  10. Guess each other's fave singer?  Her's is MARY J. BLIGE or KEISHA COLE
  11. Who takes longer to get ready?  Well, I'm often late and she's always early, so I'm going to say...HER.  Though I'm the late one, it doesn't actually take me long to get ready.  It's all the other crap I'm doing that sidetracks me......
  12. Heels or flats?  For me, HEELS ALL DAY LONG, baby.  For her, flats or a lower heel.  My God, the woman's already an Amazon Glam-azon.
  13. Pants or dresses?   For me, DRESSES ALL DAY LONG, baby.  For her, pants. (Cause you know, you can't really fight in a dress....Just kidding Mia.  please don't beat me up.)
  14. Favorite animal?  We aren't really animal people, didn't grow up with pets.  But for me, it's SHARKS ALL DAY LONG, baby.  Loved sharks and fish since childhood.  For sister, it's all about the TURTLE/TORTOISE.  She loves loves loves them...even has a silver turtle ring.
  15. If your house was burning down and your entire family was sure to be okay, what would you save and why?   I would save my Bible, my journals, fireplace picture of my parents, 2 DVD's: JAWS and ANCHORMAN: THE LEGEND OF RON BURGUNDY, my recent favorite  purchase- my purple SNUGGIE (because if I'm going to be homeless, I can at least be comfortable, right?)  The sister would save her pet turtle/tortoise Bernie.
  16. Comedy, horror, or chick-flick?   I DO NOT watch horror, despise most chick-flicks (let us not count "The Notebook") and I love love love comedies.  I love foreign flicks and documentaries as well.  The sister is all about the chick-flicks.
  17. Blackberry or I-Phone?  FLIP Phone.  You heard me right, I said flip phone. I've never had a Blackberry, I have no interest in the I-Phone as I have an Android, but I just want a regular phone phone.  Out of all the cell phones that I've had, the flip is still my favorite.  No bells and whistles to sidetrack you.  I'm running going back to my flip phone. The sister might say Blackberry.
  18. Favorite movie?  For me, hands down.....JAWS.  All day long, baby.  The sister might say "Emma", "Sense and Sensibility", "Pride and Prejudice", etc. etc.  Basically anything Jane Austen-ish.
  19. What is something weird that you eat?  Hmmm, I love most ethnic foods so the sister would say everything I eat is weird.  As for what she eats that is weird,...chitterlings. Chitlins.  Nag-ty.
  20. Do you guys have anything matching?  Not sure.
  21. Favorite tv show?   Sister's favorite is "Scandal", I cannot narrow mine down to just 1 but I rarely miss (whether live or taped) "SNL" (Saturday Night Live).
  22. How old are you both?  She is 4 years older than me.  I am 4 years younger than she.

* The sister has an AWESOME blog as well.  Check her out at: http://justbeingmia.com

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious sister! Love it! However, I need to clarify a few things (Not necessary in this order) Do you know me? LOL
    1. Favorite Animal: Giraffe!!!- Tortoise is hubby's lol
    2. I only own ONE pair of Flats..my new boots are the lowest I own (3")
    3. I haven't had a Blackberry in a year - Android Baby!
    4. I am a non-violent person - just don't step to me! LMBO!
    5. Chitterlings? Are you serious? They are NOT on my "Favorite Things" list on my blog...Cheeseburgers!

    LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Read that wrong - yes Chitterlings, chitlns would be the weirdest thing I have ever eaten lol...definitely not a cheeseburger LOL

    ReplyDelete