Sunday, January 30, 2011

My BEAUTIFUL sister


25 Things You Should Know About Me

  1. I prefer television commercials to actual shows (my current fave is the AT&T taco party: "Hey...everyone's eating tacos outside of Bill's office. Don't you think that's some information I would like to know - I like tacos".....HILARIOUS!!!)
  2. I used to be a ballerina (ok, well, I took ballet when I was young)
  3. It takes me a long time to trust people
  4. I get bored easily and often
  5. My favorite place to visit is the Aquarium (but unfortunately I've never been there on a date)
  6. I'm afraid of bridges
  7. I'm afraid to fall in love for fear the person will not "handle with care" my heart
  8. I want to fall in love with someone who thinks I am amazing
  9. I often speak in foreign accents at random
  10. I aspire to be a polyglot (I know basic greetings in French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian & Hindi)
  11. I'm afraid of getting cancer
  12. I've always wanted to be 5'6. Exactly.  And I am 5'6 exactly - until I take off my high-heels...and then I'm 5'1.
  13. I hate that they always have Black people singing and dancing in McDonald's commercials.  I honestly have never seen any person of color in line @ McDonald's rapping their order. Really?
  14. I don't get Twitter.
  15. I don't like dares (I accept all challenges)
  16. I've always wanted to have 1 son & 1 daughter.  I have neither.  Not even a pet.
  17. I watch Shark Week on the Discovery Channel every year - never miss it
  18. I don't own a bathrobe
  19. I feel nondescript when I wear my hair blown-out and long. However, when I'm wearing a tank top, no makeup, and my hair big & in it's natural state, I feel freakin' BEAUTIFUL!!!!
  20. I would marry Andy Samburg in.a.minute. if he asked me - nose and all
  21. I think a funny guy trumps a hot guy anyday (but an honest guy trumps them both any.day.of.the.week.)
  22. I don't know how to whistle
  23. It's been years since someone has sent me flowers.....so sad.
  24. I spend an awful lot of time in bookstores and Best Buy.
  25. I'm dying to cater a Superbowl party for my boyfriend/husband (I have neither).
* Bonus:  I have a freakin' GORGEOUS sister (pic above)

4 comments:

  1. You are hilarious!!!! Thanks lil sis, you are beautiful as well...I don't like this pic but oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog! :) And Mia, you're gorgeous in that pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Imogen. Are you still in Finland?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep.. still here in the middle of all this snow and coldness! Might be coming for a visit in the States this summer :)

    ReplyDelete