Monday, July 7, 2014

All Hail The Queen...F.A.I.L.

Hi Lovies! I'm back. I won't bore you with excuses reasons as to why I've been gone for so long, so let's just cut straight to the PICTURES, shall we? In the event you've forgotten what I look like (it's been a minute), this is me: This is what I wanted (ALL HAIL THE QUEEN):
Ok, the hair was a FAIL....it was more "inspired by" Queen Latifah than a duplicate style. While blonde may look good on her, my skin tone is too dark to rock such a light color w/o looking...shall we say "ghettagenous"? Anyway, I've got some B.I.G. N.E.W.S. coming up in a few and that's why I've been gone. I won't go deep into that now, but I PROMISE I will blog about it as I get closer to the event. Please stay w/ me as this is the MOST EXCITING and LIFE CHANGING thing that has happened to me in....ever. As in...EVER. So let me know what you ladies think of my new 'do and if you too are doing anything differently for the summer. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment